Apple Crisp Recipe. Apple crisp is the carefree, easy-breezy cousin of apple pie. There's no dough to chill or roll out, but the end result is just the same—a warm and fruity fall dessert that puts a smile on everyone's face. The sweet-and-crunchy apple crisp topping makes it one of the most popular desserts ever, especially when apples are in season.
You can pop this in the oven while you eat dinner, and by the time you finish dinner and clear the dishes, it's ready. This recipe is nearly the exact recipe I've been using for years, so I had to add my review to the pile. This is the easiest of the apple desserts. You can have Apple Crisp using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Apple Crisp Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Apple Crisp
Ingredients of Apple Crisp Recipe
- You need of Base.
- It’s 4 of Apples thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Topping-.
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oats.
- Prepare 100 grms of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almond slivered to sprinkle.
Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. Place apples in a large bowl. Place skillet on a large rimmed baking dish. This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is a classic old fashioned dessert that makes you feel all warm and cozy!
Apple Crisp step by step
- Mix the brown sugar and the cinnamon powder and add the sliced apples to it.Toss and let the sugar and cinnamon coat well over the apples.
- Arrange the apples in a baking dish and set aside.
- Prepare the topping.Take the Whole wheat flour,add the brown sugar,cinnamon powder and oats.Add the butter too.
- Mix it to form a crumble like texture.
- Put this crumble mixture over the apples.Gently press it and spread all over the apples.
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰ C and bake the Apple crisp for 40 to 45 mins or till you find the colour of the top change to golden brown.
- Serve warm as it is.It's full of flavors or topped with some cream fresh..
Made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon-brown sugar, then topped with cinnamon oat topping. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and homemade salted caramel sauce! Cut butter into flour, using a pastry blender or two knives, until mixture is the texture of coarse meal. This will give the sauce a chance to thicken a little more as it cools. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce , if desired.