Crock Pot Meat Loaf (Lomax) Recipe.
You can cook Crock Pot Meat Loaf (Lomax) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Crock Pot Meat Loaf (Lomax) Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Meat Loaf (Lomax)
Ingredients of Crock Pot Meat Loaf (Lomax) Recipe
- You need 2 1/4 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Browm Sugar.
- You need 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs or Crushed Crackers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 each of Large Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
Crock Pot Meat Loaf (Lomax) step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into a loaf shape that will fit into your crock pot..
- Cut a strip of foil and place under the meatloaf in crock pot, cover bottom and sides of loaf.
- Place meat loaf in crock pot and top with an additional 2 tablespoons ketchup..
- Cover and cook on low for approximately 8 hours..