Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince Recipe. Eggplant (/aubergine) is a great vegetable for marinating, it takes on the flavour really well, in this case the teriyaki sauce. I love using it in vegan recipes, especially roasted or grilled. Recipe type: Appetizer / Vegetable side dish.
Lovely eggplants were one of the finds at the farmer's market this week. As many of you probably know, eggplant is great at. Keto Side Item Recipes > Keto Recipes. You can cook Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince
Ingredients of Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince Recipe
- It’s 250-300 g of Pork Mince.
- You need 2 of Spring Onions *finely chopped, save some green parts for topping.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated Garlic.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 2 of medium Eggplants.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oil for cooking.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Potato Starch Flour.
Satisfy your teriyaki cravings with this light and low-carb grilled eggplant! Eggplant can seem intimidating to cook, but I've partnered with Kikkoman to show you how simple it can be! Here I sear the eggplant and braise with Kikkoman. Mix the dressing into the salad and garnish with sesame seeds.
Teriyaki Eggplant & Pork Mince instructions
- Combine Pork Mince, Spring Onion, grated Ginger and Garlic in a bowl, lightly season with Salt and Pepper, and mix very well until it gets pasty texture..
- Cut Eggplants into 8mm thick slices, make pairs with similar size slices, and place on a large tray. Sprinkle with Plain Flour..
- Shape the Pork mixture into thin patties in the size similar to the Eggplant slices. Sandwich it with two Eggplant slices..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan, cook Eggplant and Pork sandwiches covered with a lid over medium heat until browned. Turn them over, cover with the lid, and cook until browned..
- Meanwhile, make ‘Teriyaki’ Sauce by mixing all the ingredients. Lower the heat, pour the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens, turn them over so that both sides get covered with the sauce..
- Arrange them on a serving plate, sprinkle with the saved Spring Onion, and serve..
TIP: To prevent the eggplant from sticking to your tray, make sure you cook it on. Leftover teriyaki marinade can be used in stir fries or as a dipping sauce with chilli and mirin. Spray the eggplant slices on both sides with the oil spray. Cook the eggplant slices on a preheated barbecue over a Brush once more with teriyaki sauce and remove the slices from the barbecue. Eggplant is incredibly absorbent, soaking up flavors with ease.