Crock-Pot Meatloaf Recipe. The Best Crockpot Meatloaf is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and dinner is ready when you get home! This meatloaf is a breeze to make, holds together and slices nicely- a problem I have had with meatloaves in the past. The slow cooker option (or slow cooker function on the Instant Pot) is great because it can cook while you work, go for a walk, or cross things off your to-do list.
This Crockpot Meatloaf is amazingly tender, and is a great way to enjoy classic comfort food, with less stress, and without tying up your oven! The answer to my meatloaf woes is the slow cooker, of course. Tags: american main dishes slow cooking turkey meatloaf meat savory. You can have Crock-Pot Meatloaf using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Crock-Pot Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Crock-Pot Meatloaf
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Extra Noodle Soup (Original).
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Are you looking for a wonderful meatloaf recipe? This easy crock pot recipe is one of my favorite ways to make meatloaf. This meatloaf crock pot recipe is easy to make. Just mix the basic ingredients, form into Crock Pot Meatloaf Recipe.
Crock-Pot Meatloaf step by step
- Prepare one packet of the Lipton Extra Noodle soup using the directions on the box; takes approximately 6 minutes to prepare..
- Scramble the eggs and mix in with the Lipton..
- Pour the soup and eggs into the crockpot and add the beef..
- Top the beef with ketchup and brown sugar..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve hot..
Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to. This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal. Add some thick-sliced carrots to the slow cooker along with the potatoes if you would like, or add extra onions, or cook. Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe made with a tomato soup gravy is a updated recipe from my mom. She'd make it old school style in the oven or in a skillet.