Dosa with Tomato chickpea salsa Recipe. Kondakadalai Dosa, a protein rich, crispy dosa which is a tasty and healthy breakfast. Serve this yummy dosa with Tomato chutney and idli podi and enjoy! Chickpeas a rich source for protein for the vegetarians.
Normally dosa is made with rice and black gram, and fermented before cooking. It seems like every time I try to make traditional dosa, with the overnight ferment, they spoil on me. About a year ago I started making them as a quick and dirty. You can cook Dosa with Tomato chickpea salsa using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Dosa with Tomato chickpea salsa Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Dosa with Tomato chickpea salsa
Ingredients of Dosa with Tomato chickpea salsa Recipe
- You need 100 g of Udad daal.
- You need 200 g of rice.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Our tomato dosa batter is ready. You can add a little finely chopped coriander leaves if preferred. Tomato Salna Recipe, How to make tomato Salna. Heat vegetable oil in a pan until hot.
Dosa with Tomato chickpea salsa instructions
- Salsa you make saperatly..
- Sock the daal and rice over night. Then make a thick paste in mixer..
- Let it aside for firmamentation for 8 to 10 hours..
- Now pour sone batter on a nonstick pan and let it cook for 1 minute..
- Your dosa is ready to eat..
- You can have it with chutney or tomato sauce or with salsa as I did. Enjoy..
Add in the fennel seeds and let it splutter. Could you please post a chicken salsa recipe? Find more salsa recipes at BBC Good Food. The chick peas add variety and a nice texture. Reviews for: Photos of Chickpea Salad with Red Onion and Tomato.