Oats flour pancake with horlicks Recipe. These fluffy whole grain oat flour pancakes perfect fit for any pancake enthusiast! Do you want the secret(s) to create fluffy pancakes? Why I love Oat Flour Pancakes.
These Oat Flour Pancakes are soft and fluffy, slightly chewy and nutty, and super satisfying. They're vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar free too. These Oat Flour Pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch, and are delicious drizzled with maple syrup and served with bananas, fresh berries and. You can cook Oats flour pancake with horlicks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Oats flour pancake with horlicks Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Oats flour pancake with horlicks
Ingredients of Oats flour pancake with horlicks Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of wheat flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare As needed of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need Pinch of eno.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of horlicks powder.
- It’s 1/2 of mashed banana.
- It’s As needed of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh fruits.
Enjoy the Oats and Vegetable Pancakes fresh off the tava to enjoy the ideal texture. Great to have for breakfast or as a quick evening snack , the Horlicks Oats and Vegetable Pancakes are made with a combination of oats and healthy flours, reinforced with an assortment of juicy and crunchy veggies. Banana Oat Flour Pancakes are made using oat flour instead of traditional all-purpose flour, for a gluten-free breakfast or brunch option with less carbs! Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash.
Oats flour pancake with horlicks step by step
- Take a bowl put all ingredients except fruits and eno.
- Now mix it throughly and at last stage mix eno then mix again lightly.
- Now brush the heated pan with the ghee sprinkle with the water and add the batter and take time heat should be low.
- Fry both sides with added ghee.
- And serve it with summer chopped fruits.
- And it's perfect healthy breakfast bowl..
The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar. That means that while delicious, they're a simple carbohydrate that will cause your blood sugar to spike — giving you a quick burst of energy but leaving you hungry. I had an "aha" moment a few years back when I decided to grind my own oats to make oat flour. I usually have a serving of oatmeal for breakfast but I was. Recipe for an Oats Banana Buttermilk pancakes, with no added sugar or refined flour – healthy enough to serve the family on weekend mornings.