Oats-Honey-Coconut-Banana Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Oats-Honey-Coconut-Banana Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oats-Honey-Coconut-Banana Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Oats-Honey-Coconut-Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Oats-Honey-Coconut-Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 Cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Bananas (Blended with a pinch of Salt).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence or Freshly Ground Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Fresh Milk.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Choco Chips (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Butter.
- You need as required of Freshly grated coconut (For Garnishing).
Oats-Honey-Coconut-Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients first, post sifting well.
- Then, followed by rest all other ingredients- as aforementioned & give a nice mix.
- Leave it to rest for about 15 mins, covering the mixing bowl.
- Butter any non-stick frying pan.
- Then, put one scoop of the prepared batter to it and fry each side- for a minute or so & then flip it to the other side- keeping the gas flame on low-medium.
- Our absolutely delicious & delectable OATS-BANANA PANCAKES are ready to gooooo….