Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts Recipe. Cinnamon Roll Apple Rose Tart is a beautiful dessert to wow your guests at parties and holiday celebrations. Watch Video – How to Make a Cinnamon Roll Apple Rose Tart. This Apple Tart is a looker!
This apple rose tart is lightly sweet and completely irresistible. These Cinnamon Apple Rose Tarts requires two to four apples depending on size. I like to choose both red and green apples for a more festive look. You can cook Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts Recipe
- Prepare of For Pie Crust :.
- It’s 100 grams of flour.
- It’s 50 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s of for the roses :.
- Prepare 1 of Apple (i use 145grams Honey Crisp Apple),thinly sliced.
- You need 50 grams of sugar.
- You need 10 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
I usually use a mandoline to cut the apples equally so that the slices cook evenly. It is important to pull out your crust from the refrigerator to warm up to keep it from cracking when rolling. Pat dry the apple slices and set aside. Spread cream cheese and sprinkle sugar onto the puff pastry strips.
Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts step by step
- Make Pie crust : combine flour, butter, salt and sugar then add cold water slowly. Mix until dough is formed. Roll out on flat surface. cut the batter into 20-24 pieces.
- Make Apple cinnamon roses : combine apple, sugar and butter in a pan and heat on low-medium level then add cinnamon. use the paper towel to rub the wet apple..
- Arrange the apple slices on the dough, overlapping one another. Make sure the top (skin side) of the slices sticks a little out of the strip. Starting from one end, carefully roll the dough, keeping the apple slices in place. Seal the edge at the end, pressing with your finger, and place in a non stick mini muffin pan..
- Bake in 350°F for 25-30 minutes Enjoy!.
Arrange the apple slices vertically on half of each puff pastry and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Fold the puff pastry lengthwise on top of the apple slices and roll up. Cool the bowl in some ice water. While that is cooling do the same for the second apple. When apple slices are cool put them out on a towel and pat dry and set aside.