Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables Recipe.
You can have Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables
Ingredients of Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables Recipe
- It’s 500 g of Minced Lean Meat *Pork, Chicken, Beef OR Lamb.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 4-5 of florets Cauliflower.
- You need 4-5 of florets Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 4-5 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- You need of *Other Suggestions: Peas, Green Beans, Asparagus, Asian Greens, Asian Mushrooms, etc.
- Prepare of *You can add cooked Rice as well.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s of Freshly Ground Pepper as required.
- It’s of Herbs of your choice *Today I used Oregano and Basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
Meat Loaf With Loads Of Vegetables step by step
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- All vegetables need to be finely chopped OR minced. The easiest method is process them using a food processor..
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl, discard excess liquid from processed vegetables, add all other ingredients, and mix well until evenly combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin, and smooth the surface..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy with your favourite sauce..