Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 Recipe.
You can have Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 Recipe
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s of Cream thickener.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned great northern beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned cannellini beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned navy beans.
- You need As needed of diced jalapeno peppers.
- You need 2 cups of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 step by step
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.