Chicken Meatloaf Burgers for Bentos Recipe.
You can cook Chicken Meatloaf Burgers for Bentos using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chicken Meatloaf Burgers for Bentos Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Chicken Meatloaf Burgers for Bentos
Ingredients of Chicken Meatloaf Burgers for Bentos Recipe
- It’s 300 grams of ☆Ground chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of ☆Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 medium of ☆Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Ground yamaimo.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Flour.
- You need 1 of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Spicy Sauce.
Chicken Meatloaf Burgers for Bentos instructions
- Ground the ginger and the yamaimo. Mince the leek. Shred the shimeji mushrooms..
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a bowl and knead well. Form into small round patties, place shimeji mushrooms on top, and lightly press in..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add Step 2. Pan-fry on high heat until browned. Flip them over and pan-fry until browned. Lower the heat to low, add 1 tablespoon of water and cover with a lid to steam-fry..
- Once done, add the ★ sauce ingredients and cook over high heat while coating the burgers..
- Beef Roll Bento. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143398-beef-wrapped-green-beans-for-bento.
- Youlinji Chinese Bento..
- Salmon Terikyaki Bento..
- Ginger Fried Pork Bento. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143394-a-classic-shogayaki-pork-ginger-bento.