Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie Recipe. Great recipe for Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie. :chef I love this made it up myself; ive always loved apple pie & apple crisp, then thought wow, why not merry the two. Thus become APPLE CRISP PIE :ohyeaah Dreka's not so famous crab classic Really good stuff. Apple Pie Filling Fruit SaladThe Kitchen is My Playground.
Ingredients of Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie. Apple crisp is the carefree, easy-breezy cousin of apple pie. There's no dough to chill or roll out, but the end result is just the same—a warm and fruity fall dessert that puts a smile on everyone's face. You can cook Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie
Ingredients of Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie Recipe
- Prepare 5 tsp of Cinnamon & sugar mix.
- You need 1 each of Deep dish pie shell.
- It’s 1 tsp of Imitation vanilla flavor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil spread.
- It’s 4 cup of Peeled & sliced apples.
- You need 3 tsp of Light brown sugar.
The sweet-and-crunchy apple crisp topping makes it one of the most popular desserts ever, especially when apples are in season. But Apple Pie is CLASSIC, not boring! And let me tee this up for you…my pie recipe is easy to make, loaded with apples, AND my secret "touch" is that I caramelize the apples before baking. I peeled the apples and then used a handy apple slicer tool to make quick work of this.
Dreka's not so famous apple crisp pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Get bowl of cold water.
- Slice and peel apples.
- Place apples in water until finished cutting.
- Drain water from apples.
- Add cinnamon & sugar.
- Mix until the apples are covered by the cinnamon & sugar.
- Pour in pie shell.
- In a clean bowl empty 4 packets of instant oatmeal into bowl.
- Add stick of vegetable oil spead.
- Melt in microwave about a minute depending if frozen or not.
- Add flour.
- Light brown sugar.
- Imitation vanilla flavor.
- Mix all together until a paste like batter form.
- Sprinkle over apples thats in the pie shell.
- Place filled pie shell on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Combine the apples with the zests, juices, sugar, and spices. Could there be a better treat this time of year? Especially this time of year with the abundance of fresh apples in season. Plus, I love that this easy apple crisp doesn't take as much work as an apple pie, but it has similarly delicious flavors. Ultimate Apple Crisp is a fall favorite full of sliced apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, and crispy baked oats.