Ultimate Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Ultimate Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Ultimate Meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Ultimate Meatloaf
Ingredients of Ultimate Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Sausage.
- It’s 1/3 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs (fresh if possible).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 of Salt and Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- You need 3 of pieces Bacon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Ultimate Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease baking sheet with Olive Oil.
- Combine Bread Crumbs and Milk in a large bowl. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- Add all remaining ingredients except bacon, mix gently with your hands or a spatula. Mix just until all flavors are distributed evenly, overworking the meat will cause it to become tough..
- Transfer meat to baking sheet, create an oval shaped mound.
- Drape bacon over mound. (I cut the pieces in half to cover more area).
- Bake 45-60 min. Brushing occasionally with pan juices..
- Meat should be light brown and firm. If you need to use a thermometer, it should read 160°F..
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into it.