Crock Pot Chili (easy) Recipe. This easy crock pot chili is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables such as peppers Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. It simmers all day in the slow cooker creating a great meal that everyone.
This chili is quite thick, so if you don't like your chili really thick, I would suggest. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy comfort food is my FAVORITE. You can have Crock Pot Chili (easy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Crock Pot Chili (easy) Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Chili (easy)
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili (easy) Recipe
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 2 can of Kidney or Chili Beans.
- You need 2 can of Stewed Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of any Chili Seasoning for 2lbs meat.
Make sure to try this Easy Lazy Day Lasagna and One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Here's a quick and easy way to make chili in the crock pot slow cooker. It's a great dinner for busy families. This easy slow-cooker chili includes an envelope of chili powder, tomato sauce and tomatoes, pinto beans, and lean ground beef.
Crock Pot Chili (easy) instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain, add to the crock pot..
- Add beans and tomatoes to crock pot on top of ground beef..
- Chop peppers and onion into smaller diced pieces and add with garlic to crock pot..
- Sprinkle chili seasoning into crock pot. Give it a couple of stirs…do not mix well..
- Top crock pot with lid and set on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 on high. Low is recommended..
Serve the chili in warm bowls with a side of warm cornbread and butter. For a low-calorie version, try this Low Calorie Crock Pot Chili recipe. The Best Crockpot Chili Recipe Ever! Chili is actually one of my favorite foods and I make it all the time. What Ingredients go into Crockpot Chili?