Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce Recipe.
You can have Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce
Ingredients of Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce Recipe
- Prepare 4 of to 6 slices Your favorite pancakes.
- You need of Macadamia Nut Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 80 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 4 of to 6 Macadamia nuts.
Hawaiian Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce step by step
- Use 2 to 3 macadamia nuts per serving. Place the nuts into a plastic bag and pound with a rolling pin or chop up finely. Make them as fine as possible..
- Dry-roast the finely crushed nuts in a frying pan. Set aside until later..
- Whip all the ☆ marked ingredients togther (heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla essence) using a hand mixer or a whisk..
- Add butter and flour into a small frying pan or a pot and heat well. Add milk in small batches and stir well to prevent lumps..
- When smooth, add 1/2 tablespoon of condensed milk or sugar. Mix well, and turn the heat off..
- Add the whipped ☆ mixture into the Step 5 mixture in 2 batches. Add the lemon juice. Turn the heat back on and stir as it gets warm. Take care not to boil. Just warm it up slightly..
- Layer 2 to 3 pancakes per serving on each plate. Pour the sauce from step 6 over the pancakes..
- Top with the macadamia nuts, and it's all done..