Vegetable quesadillas recipe Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. Vegetable Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Quesadillas are the perfect quick meal.
Crispy Vegetable Quesadillas are chockful of corn, poblano chile, spinach, black beans, and quinoa and brown rice. A sparing amount of cooking spray. Southwest veggies quesadillas loaded with bean, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, spices and lots of cheese and served with a. You can cook Vegetable quesadillas recipe using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Vegetable quesadillas recipe Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Vegetable quesadillas recipe
Ingredients of Vegetable quesadillas recipe Recipe
- You need 2 of large (8"or 9") multigrain Tortillas.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of for filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of rajma (kidney been) soaked.
- You need 1 of capsicum cut julien size.
- You need 1 of onion cut into julien size.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of salsa sauce.
Any firm vegetables without too much water content. How to make Vegetable Quesadillas-Cornmeal tortilla filled with vegetables, chipotle sauce, cheese and kidney beans. A healthy snack from the CA Department of Public Heat tortillas in a large skillet over high heat. Place equal amounts of cheese and vegetables on each.
Vegetable quesadillas recipe instructions
- First pressure cook the soaked rajma depend on size of rajma.for whistle..
- Heat oil & butter in a kadai put onion paste fry till brown add tomato & garlic paste, add garam masala, Salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder. Fry masala well. Now add boiled rajma. Mix well. Dry this gravy completely. Before turning off add cream..
- Now heat a frying pan over slow flame. Keep one tortilla,apply salsa sauce arrange rajma filling over it. Now arrange julien cut capsicum & onion over the rajma. Now make a cheese layer over it.keep another tortilla apply salsa sauce on the layer. Fry it with oil..
- Now flip it very carefully. Remove from the flame. Now cut it as per desire..
This cheese and vegetable quesadilla recipe is loaded with veggies and delicious cheese. Enjoy this quesadilla as a vegetarian main dish today. It's shocking how much blood-pressure-raising sodium and belly-bulging calories are in many restaurant quesadillas. Make the best Spicy Vegetable Quesadillas with this easy recipe. These Southwestern treats are the perfect starters for any party or family gathering.