Quick Savoury egg free pancake Recipe.
You can cook Quick Savoury egg free pancake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Quick Savoury egg free pancake Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Quick Savoury egg free pancake
Ingredients of Quick Savoury egg free pancake Recipe
- Prepare 100 g of flour.
- It’s 150 ml of Alpro milk.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- You need 30 g of fine chopped carrot.
- You need 10 g of chopped ham.
- You need 30 g of cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Quick Savoury egg free pancake instructions
- If you have read my previous recipe this is a follow on from it. Turn on the hob to heat up the pan and prepare the additional ingredients, I have very finely chopped the carrot into small cubes, chopped the sliced ham into small chunks and finely sliced a small chunk of cheese.
- Whisk together the flour, Salt and the Alpro milk adding in the honey when it is a smooth paste..
- Dump in the chopped ingredients and fold in rather than mixing it.
- Prepare the hot pan by wiping it with some butter and pour in a portion of the batter, this will make four relatively large pancakes, I would advise spreading this batter in the pan as with the extra ingredients it makes it quite thick, keep checking the bottom to make sure it doesn't burn then be daring and flip it to the other side..