Ham and Cheese Pancakes with Mushroom sauce Recipe.
You can have Ham and Cheese Pancakes with Mushroom sauce using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Ham and Cheese Pancakes with Mushroom sauce Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Ham and Cheese Pancakes with Mushroom sauce
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Pancakes with Mushroom sauce Recipe
- It’s of Pancake Base.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Plain or Self Raising Flour.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 250 Mls of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Butter for Frying.
- You need of Mushroom Sauce.
- Prepare 15 Grams of Cornflour.
- You need 250 Mls of Milk.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 50 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare 75 Grams of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Butter for frying.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 250 Grams of Chopped Lean Ham.
- It’s 250 Grams of Grated Cheese.
Ham and Cheese Pancakes with Mushroom sauce step by step
- Make Batter! Sift Flour and salt into a bowl. Beat to a smooth Batter with the egg and half the milk. Stir in rest of milk and set aside..
- Make Sauce! Mix Cornflour to a smooth paste with a little cold milk. Warm rest of milk in a pan. Pour onto the paste and mix well..
- Return to pan and cook, stirring until it comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat, stir in Butter and finely chopped Mushrooms. Keep warm..
- Make Pancakes!! Brush base of a frying pan and heat on medium. When Butter starts bubbling, add 2-3 tablespoons Batter to coat the bottom. Fry until golden, flip over and cook other side..
- Assemble!! Place Pancake on a plate, add Ham and Cheese. Roll into tubes and drizzle the Mushroom sauce over the top and eat while hot! Enjoy!!.