Easy Apple Crisp Recipe. Four apples and a few baking staples are the key to whipping up a crowd-pleasing dessert at a moment's notice. There are few more universally loved fall desserts than this—tender, juicy apples topped with a perfectly crunchy streusel, all toasty and warm from the oven. And the enjoyment of this easy apple crisp isn't just in the eating.
It's super simple to make since there's no crust—just a crumbly topping. Old-Fashioned Apple Crisp Old-fashioned apple crisp, warm from the oven, is a comforting dessert. Try this easy apple crisp recipe for a delicious ending to a fall family dinner. You can cook Easy Apple Crisp using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy Apple Crisp Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy Apple Crisp
Ingredients of Easy Apple Crisp Recipe
- You need 2-3 cans of apple pie filling.
- You need 1 box of yellow or white cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
Read the Story Behind the Recipe This Easy Apple Crisp Recipe is a classic old fashioned dessert that makes you feel all warm and cozy! Made with fresh sliced apples coated in a cinnamon-brown sugar, then topped with cinnamon oat topping. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and homemade salted caramel sauce! This is the easiest of the apple desserts.
Easy Apple Crisp step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F, grease a 13 x 9 pan. Put the cans of apple pie filling in the bottom of pan.
- Spread the cake mix evenly on top. (Do not prepare the cake , just use the powder.).
- Pour the melted butter on top of cake mix, try getting it everywhere..
- Put in oven and cook for 40-50 minutes, or until bubbly. Best served with vanilla ice cream.
Just bake sliced tart apples topped with a streusel oat topping, with plenty of brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon. I used Granny Smith apples in this apple crisp recipe. While the oven was preheating, I melted a few tablespoons of butter in the skillet, then layered the apple mixture over the melted butter, then sprinkled the topping over the apple mixture. Making scratch-made apple crisp is easier than you think with this easy recipe. Chunks of apple get tossed with cinnamon, sugar and a little flour to help create the right texture, then topped with a simple streusel mixture.