Apple Crumpled Crisp Recipe. I used Granny Smith apples in this apple crisp recipe. While the oven was preheating, I melted a few tablespoons of butter in the skillet, then layered the apple mixture over the melted butter, then sprinkled the topping over the apple mixture. Explore apple crisp and apple crumble recipes with layers of fresh apples and brown sugar, nested in butter streusel or oat toppings.
Apple crisp is a baked dessert made using fresh sliced apples that are topped with a hearty streusel topping. Using brown sugar instead of white (granulated), with the addition of spices, oats, or nuts. Apple Crisp can also be made completely gluten-free. You can have Apple Crumpled Crisp using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Apple Crumpled Crisp Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Apple Crumpled Crisp
Ingredients of Apple Crumpled Crisp Recipe
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 10 cups of peeled, cored sliced apples (think apple pie slices).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
An apple crumble is a dessert of baked chopped apples topped with a classic streusel crust. This easy apple crisp recipe is hands-down the best I've ever tried. It tastes warm and cozy thanks to the baked cinnamon apples and brown sugar oatmeal crumble topping. Made with fresh apples and simple pantry ingredients – it's the perfect fall treat.
Apple Crumpled Crisp step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a bowl mix together the filling so it spreads evenly.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Pour your filling in pan, spreading evenly.
- Melt butter.
- Mix well the topping together with melted butter.
- Crumble topping over apples, or spread on top.
- Bake til apples are tender and golden brown topping (hopefully 25 to 35 min, at 4300 ft elevation it took me 35 min).
When it comes to apple desserts – you can't beat apple crisp. The BEST Apple Crumble recipe ever! A juicy, slightly jammy apple filling laced with cinnamon with a crumbly, crisp oat topping. Never dry, not too sweet, this is THE Apple Crumble recipe you'll make again and again and again. Making scratch-made apple crisp is easier than you think with this easy recipe.