Simple Good Morning Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Simple Good Morning Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple Good Morning Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Simple Good Morning Pancakes
Ingredients of Simple Good Morning Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of One served, if number increased, multiply all ingredients but egg. Use one egg for 1-4 servings..
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of You may add a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt for sweet pancakes.
Simple Good Morning Pancakes step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients with a fork.
- Add the egg and use the fork to mix until there is a thick dough left.
- Add milk whilst you beat everything with the fork to create a fluffy homogeneous dough.
- Add the oil whilst still beating.
- If you want sweet pancakes stir the sugar, salt and flavouring (ex. vanilla) in.
- Pour dough onto a warm pan to make the pancackes until you have no dough left.
- When you have your pancakes cooked, fill them with something. If the are sweet you may spread nutella, jam or condensed milk on one side and then roll the pancake up and eat it. If you made sugarless pancakes, you may filk them with either something sweet or salty (ex. cheese).