Vegan Taco Dip Recipe.
You can have Vegan Taco Dip using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Vegan Taco Dip Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Vegan Taco Dip
Ingredients of Vegan Taco Dip Recipe
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 pack of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 pack of low sodium taco seasoning.
- You need 1 jar of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 container of Tofu sour cream (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of veggie shreds (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s Bag of tortilla chips (I prefer hint of lime).
Vegan Taco Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a pot on the stove, mix black beans, corn, vegetable broth, and 1/2 pack of low sodium taco seasoning. Bring to boil..
- Crush chips and make a layer on the bottom of a glass baking pan. Put 1/2 of black been and corn mix as the next layer..
- Next, layer with more crushed chips..
- Top the chips with salsa layer..
- Lastly, top with crushed chips. Place in oven for 15 minutes..
- Remove pan from oven. Layer with tofu sour cream. Put fresh tomatoes, green onions, jalapeños, and veggie shreds on top..
- Sprinkle the rest of taco seasoning on top..
- Ready to serve!!!.