Vegan Chilli With Rice Recipe. This vegan chilli packs in plenty of vegetables and doesn't fall short on the flavour front. Serve it with rice or in jacket potatoes for a filling supper. Season chili with chili powder and pepper.
A delicious plant-based version of everyone's favourite Thai chilli basil fried rice. Home Savoury Dishes Vegan Chili Mole with Rice. I have always loved spicy chili. You can have Vegan Chilli With Rice using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vegan Chilli With Rice Recipe – How to Make Yummy Vegan Chilli With Rice
Ingredients of Vegan Chilli With Rice Recipe
- You need of For the Mince.
- Prepare 90 g of dried soya mince.
- You need 150 ml of boiling water.
- It’s 1-2 of vegetable stock cubes (I used 2 and omitted salt).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of For The Chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli or cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground sweet cinnamon.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Grated cheese.
- Prepare of For The Rice.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Prepare 1 of oxo vegetable stock cube.
- It’s as needed of Frozen peas.
- It’s as needed of Frozen cabbage.
When I was little, my best friend's Dad made the best chili with the vegetables from his garden. Serve the rice, top with the chili, kale, and. Get this vegan chilli going in the slow cooker and you'll come back to a comforting dish to enjoy with rice, avocado, dairy-free yoghurt, coriander and lime wedges. This healthy chili sin carne is perfect for lunch, meal prep or dinner.
Vegan Chilli With Rice step by step
- MINCE: Soak the soy mince in the boiling water along with the stock cubes and olive oil..
- In a large wok or saucepan heat the olive oil over medium high heat and fry the onions until lightly brown..
- Stir in the soaked mince then add the garlic, mixed herbs and rosemary. Fry for another few minutes. Stirring regularly..
- Add the paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, chilli pepper. Stir continously for about 30 seconds so the spices don't stick to the bottom..
- Add in the tomato can, kidney beans, sweet corn, tomato puree, sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Season to taste with black pepper..
- Add water as needed if the chilli starts to dry out (I added approximately 200-300 ml extra of water)..
- Simmer over low heat for 45-60 minutes..
- In the mean time cook the rice. Soak the rice in a few changes of water until the water is clear to remove the starch. Note I didn't really measure to make the rice and just throw everything together..
- Bring water to boiling point with a vegetable oxo cube..
- Add in the rice and cook for 5 minutes..
- Next add the cabbage and peas and continue to cook until rice is fully cooked through..
- Plate the rice, then top with the chilli and sprinkle cheese. Serve immediately..
The recipe is low-fat and gluten-free. You can serve this delicious comfort meal with rice, potatoes, pasta or flatbread. Coconut Curry Soup Over Vermicelli Rice NoodlesThe Cookie Writer. To make this vegan chili sin carne even better, I topped it off with homemade cashew sour cream and sliced avocados. We ate it together with nachos, but it's also great with rice or bread.