Moong Uttapam Recipe.
You can cook Moong Uttapam using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Moong Uttapam Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty Moong Uttapam
Ingredients of Moong Uttapam Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Coriander.
- You need 1 cup of – Green Split Lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice Flour.
- You need 3-4 of Garlic Pod.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of For garnishing.
- You need As needed of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s As needed of Curd.
- It’s of For tomato salsa.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Moong Uttapam instructions
- Wash and soak lentils. Take all ingredients except rice flour and oil blend them and make fine paste..
- Now add rice flour and mix well. Keep aside for 10 min..
- Heat pan, spread batter on it. Apply oil and cook both side of it till golden brown..
- Our moong uttapm is ready..
- Now apply tomato sauce on it, then hung curd. For salsa, mix all ingredients. Salsa is ready..
- Now put salsa on it. Grate paneer on it. Healthy uttapm is ready..