Meatloaf Burgers Recipe.
You can cook Meatloaf Burgers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Meatloaf Burgers Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Meatloaf Burgers
Ingredients of Meatloaf Burgers Recipe
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt, invited.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Tomato juice.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Meatloaf Burgers instructions
- Place onion and celery in a slow cooker..
- Combine beef, 1tsp salt, pepper in shape in the 6 patties..
- Place over onion mixture..
- Combine tomato juice, garlic, ketchup, bay leaf, italian seasoning, and remaining salt. Pour over the patties..
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender. Discard bay leaf..
- Separate patties with spatula if necessary. Serve on buns..