Rachael's famous meatloaf Recipe. A gruyere cheese-topped crust and caramelized onions make this meatloaf extra special. For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. Rach gives meatloaf the Croque Monsieur-treatment, plus an option for those who prefer the Croque Madame.
Start by marking "Meet The Meatloaf: Easy and. Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. You can cook Rachael's famous meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Rachael's famous meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Rachael's famous meatloaf
Ingredients of Rachael's famous meatloaf Recipe
- You need of Meatloaf.
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 large of super ripe tomato.
- You need 1/2 large of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce (Sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dry stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh oregano (can substitute dried for 2 tbsp).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of brown sugar (light).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and a few more ingredients to create a tasty blend for your meatloaf. I'm a waitress at heart and a cook in my soul, so long as I'm making you something good to eat.
Rachael's famous meatloaf step by step
- Mix the meatloaf ingredients together and form into pan. I flatten the meatloaf to shape of the pan and create a 1/2 inches space between the perimeter of the pan and the meat. This allows the meat to cook more evenly and faster..
- Cook in oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Add the topping evenly to coat the meatloaf and place back in oven for 10-15 more minutes..
Place barbecue sauce in a small bowl. Spread barbecue sauce evenly on top of meatloaf. Meatloaf: Beat eggs; mix in cottage cheese and set aside. Mix ground meat, half of the Place meatloaf in a buttered oval roasting pan. Rachel first of all this dish is amazing.