Japanese pancake – 'Okonomiyaki' Recipe. Okonomiyaki (literally means 'grilled as you like it') is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, meat/ protein and topped with a variety of condiments. Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake) Recipe : Japanese "as you like" pancakes are savoury Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き o-konomi-yaki) is the ultra popular Japanese style savoury pancake, aka. Okonomiyaki – Japanese savoury pancake containing loads of shredded cabbage topped with egg, meat and bonito flakes.
Okonomiyaki recipe : savory Japanese cabbage pancakes with bacon, served with homemade okonomiyaki sauce and Japanese mayonnaise. This traditional savory Japanese pancake (Okonomiyaki) is filled with cabbage and topped with sliced pork and amazing sauces! Okonomiyaki is a Japanese pancake stuffed with yummy goodness! 'Okonomi' means what you like and 'yaki' means grilled. You can have Japanese pancake – 'Okonomiyaki' using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Japanese pancake – 'Okonomiyaki' Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Japanese pancake – 'Okonomiyaki'
Ingredients of Japanese pancake – 'Okonomiyaki' Recipe
- You need 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 250 g of minced meat.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 500 g of cabbage.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dashi (optional).
The ingredients provided are the basic okonomiyaki recipe. Click to rate this recipe: Enjoy one of the easiest and most. Once you've got a few Japanese staples in your pantry (all of which have a shelf life of forever), making it at Okonomi means "how you want it," and an okonomiyaki is one of the world's most infinitely. Okonomiyaki is a savoury Japanese pancake that means grill what you like.
Japanese pancake – 'Okonomiyaki' instructions
- Wash all your vegetables and chop them before starting..
- First add water into a basin. Then add minced meat and stir to mix. Then add dashi..
- Next add flour in small portions as you continue stiring..
- Next add your onions..
- Then mix with cabbage and stir while adding more flour and water. Next add your eggs and continue mixing..
- Now add coriander and mix..
- Finally add your soy sauce and it's ready to cook..
- Preheat your pan and spread some cooking oil. (I'll use a grill).
- Scoop the dough and spread on your pan. You can spread to your desired thickness. (I prefer thin).
- Keep checking if the bottom side is cooked. When it's ready flip to cook the top side..
- So keep adding cooking oil before every time you add some more dough..
- Serve with your favourite sauce. Enjoy!.
Okonomiyaki – Japanese Soul Food at Its Finest Osaka and Hiroshima represent. Okonomiyaki – Japanese Cabbage Pancakes: super easy and flavorful, savory Japanese style pancakes using cabbage, eggs, bacon, and flour. This Okonomiyaki version is made without 'dashi. This Japanese pancake is full of authentic flavours and textures, with fresh squid or prawns and a mirin and a honey sauce. The Best Okonomiyaki Recipe (Okonomi-Yaki, Japanese Pancake, Japanese Pizza) – Osaka Style, w/ or w/o special ingredients such as Okonomiyaki Flour.