Papdi pizza with salsa topping Recipe. You will need regular papdi chaat puris which are easily available in market and toppings along with pizza cheese. All this is cooked in oven till cheese melts! Yummy – you are good to go.
Per preparare la salsa di pomodoro per la pizza, lavate bene i pomodori sotto l'acqua corrente e puliteli del picciolo con l'aiuto di un coltello. Metteteli in una pentola con acqua bollente qualche minuto per sbollentarli e quindi levate con attenzione prima la buccia e poi i semi, dopo averli divisi a metà. In this extensive pizza topping list, use mozzarella cheese unless otherwise specified, but feel free to experiment with other cheese choices and other suggestions. You can cook Papdi pizza with salsa topping using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Papdi pizza with salsa topping Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Papdi pizza with salsa topping
Ingredients of Papdi pizza with salsa topping Recipe
- You need as required of Ready made papdi.
- It’s 100 gms of mozzrella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Pizza sauce.
- It’s as required of Hara dhaniya and pudina chutney.
- You need 2-3 of medium size boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of medium size chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green capsicum.
- You need as required of Chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of small sev.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber.
Other ways to jazz up your pizza are to try making homemade pizza dough or use an alternative dough, such as cauliflower crust. Top with boiled potatoes and curd. Nacho chips topped with mixture of corn, tomato, salsa sauce with grated cheese & garnished with pomegranate. A freshly made pizza with paneer, onion bell pepper & cheese topping.
Papdi pizza with salsa topping step by step
- First of all in a bowl add boiled potatoes, onion, tomato, green capsicum, coriander salt, lemon juice and black pepper. Mix it well. Salsa is ready..
- In a plate take Papdi, Apply pizza sauce on it, spread mozzarella cheese on it. Repeat this process again. Put salsa on Papdi and green chutney. Last spread sev on it..
- Now heat the pan. Now allow the prepared Papdi pizza to heat slowly for one to two minutes..
- Serve hot.
By the time it got to me It was soaked up. Spicy salsa-seasoned beef tops a cheese crust for a pizza that's out of this world. Garnish the pizza with chopped tomato and shredded lettuce. Use the jalapeño-flavor process cheese spread if you prefer a spicier crust. How to make Papdi Chaat-A quick snack made using papadi.