Crock Pot Chili Recipe.
You can have Crock Pot Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Crock Pot Chili Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Crock Pot Chili
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chili Recipe
- It’s 3 of lbs ground beef (no particular kind).
- Prepare 48 oz of canned tomato sauce (1 large 28 oz can plus 3/4 of another 28 oz can).
- It’s 1 of (1) can drained Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (28oz).
- It’s 1 of (2) 16 oz can drained red kidney beans.
- It’s 3 of packages of chili seasoning (1.25 oz of no particular brand).
- You need 3 of cups cooked rice (optional).
- You need 1 of large bag Fritos corn chips (optional).
- It’s 2 of cups shredded cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 of container sour cream (optional).
- You need 1 of chopped onion (optional).
Crock Pot Chili step by step
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain fat and put meat into the crock pot..
- Dump tomato sauce, tomatoes/chiles, kidney beans, and packages of chili seasoning into crock pot..
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4 hrs..
- Layer rice and corn chips in a bowl, top with chili, then top with cheese, sour cream, and onion. Enjoy!.
- This chili is essentially done after an hour, but I've noticed MAJOR development in flavor as it simmers in the crock pot. Also can be done on the stove top with same prep..