Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes
Ingredients of Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 150 ml of double cream.
- It’s 250 gr of full fat Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of erythritol.
- Prepare 150 gr of cream cheese.
- It’s 50 gr of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 150 gr of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
Keto Yoghurt and Blueberries Pancakes step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs with the vanilla extract until pale and fluffy..
- Add in all the dry ingredients and mix well again..
- Add the greek yogurt, cream cheese and double cream. Using a hand whisk, mix until combined..
- Add 1 tbsp melted coconut oil and the blueberries and mix well..
- Place 1/4 tbsp coconut oil on a pan. On medium heat, heat up the pan..
- Ladle a 1/2 cup of pancakes mix and bake for 3 to 4 minutes. I usually cover the pan to keep the moist in. When the pancake is firm enough, flip it and bake for another minute..
- Serve with fresh blueberries, honey or homemade low carb strawberry jam. Enjoy!.