Chili Mac (vegetarian) Recipe.
You can have Chili Mac (vegetarian) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chili Mac (vegetarian) Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Chili Mac (vegetarian)
Ingredients of Chili Mac (vegetarian) Recipe
- It’s 8 oz of pasta spirals or macroni.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- It’s 1 small of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of dry textured vegetable protein, TVP.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of kidney, pinto, or black beans, including liquid.
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz can corn, including liquid.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Chili Mac (vegetarian) step by step
- cook the pasta until tender.
- heat 1/2. cup water in a large pot, then add the chopped onion and garlic. cook until the onion is soft,about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and 1/2 cup water. Stir to mix, then simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the cooked pasta and taste-test the spices. Add more chili powder if a spicer dish is desired.