Cowboy Meat Loaf and Potato Casserole Recipe.
You can have Cowboy Meat Loaf and Potato Casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Cowboy Meat Loaf and Potato Casserole Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Cowboy Meat Loaf and Potato Casserole
Ingredients of Cowboy Meat Loaf and Potato Casserole Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of slightly beaten egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of frozen cut russet potatoes (24 oz Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of real crumbled bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of french fried onions.
- You need 1 of salt and ground black peppet.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded 4 cheese Mexican blend.
Cowboy Meat Loaf and Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, onions, bread crumbs, beaten egg, BBQ sauce, taco seasoning, and 1/2 tspn salt. Mix thoroughly, then gently press into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooled through. Carefully pour off drippings..
- Meanwhile, microwave potatoes according to package directions. In a medium bowl mash cooked potatoes with milk and butter. Stir in bacon and fried onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread over meatloaf to the edges of the pan; sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for 15 minutes. Slice and serve..