Spinach & corn meatloaf Recipe. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
In most media featuring Popeye, it is used as a last-minute device in which the hero, in danger. Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. You can cook Spinach & corn meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Spinach & corn meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Spinach & corn meatloaf
Ingredients of Spinach & corn meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of spinach drained well.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of mustard.
Spinach may overwinter in temperate regions. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is one of incredible green-leafy vegetable often recognized as one of the functional foods for its health benefiting nutritional, antioxidants and. Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.
Spinach & corn meatloaf instructions
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes….
The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Our parents worked hard to convince us that cooked fresh spinach was just as good, if not better than the. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches). The Scoop on Spinach Botanical name: Spinacia oleracea. Now greener, tastier and crisper by freezing, fresh spinach is often used for salads and in place of lettuce on sandwiches.