Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup Recipe. Learn how to make Chili-lime black bean soup & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. This super-flavorful and filling bean soup comes together fast with pantry staples. It's very thick so if you prefer your soup thinner, add additional broth or water.
Simply pour the beans in water, season, boil and serve. These beans are excellent for baking. Quick and Easy Black Bean Soup. You can cook Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup
Ingredients of Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup Recipe
- You need 300 of to 350 grams Ground meat – mixed beef and pork (or ground pork only).
- It’s 2 medium of Onions.
- You need 2 tsp of ♡ Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of ♡ Allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ♡ Nutmeg.
- Prepare 400 ml of ♥ Water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ♥ Raisins.
- It’s 1 stalk of ♥ Celery (added because I like it; optional).
- You need 1 can of ♥ Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of ♥ Soup stock cube.
- You need 2 medium of ☆ Tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 of to 2 teaspoons ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of plus ☆ Chili powder.
Half of the black beans in this spicy soup are pureed with tomatoes, the other half are simmered with carrots, onion and kernels of corn. Learn how to make the best All-American Chili with BUSH'S® Beans! This easy one-pot recipe is a hearty cold-weather classic your whole family will This All-American Chili recipe combines simple ingredients in one pot for effortless prep and cleanup. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Soup recipes and Food With Cotija cheese, cilantro, sour cream, and lime, Mexican Street Corn Soup is a fun and full-flavored way to serve sweet summer corn.
Easy and Authentically American Chili Bean Soup step by step
- Prep: Measure out all the ingredients. Chop the onions coarsely. Cut the celery into 1 cm dice, and the tomatoes into 1.5 to 2 cm dice..
- Rinse the kidney beans lightly, and drain..
- Put some olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a large pot, add the onion and ground meat, and stir fry over low-medium heat until the onion turns transparent..
- Add the ♡ cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg, and stir fry for about 2 minutes to spread the spices around evenly..
- Add the ♥ water, celery, raisins, kidney beans and soup stock cube. Bring to a boil over high heat. Turn down the heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or so..
- Add the ☆ tomatoes, salt and chili powder. Simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes or so..
- If you can't get a hold of kidney beans, use about 350 g of boiled kintoki beans. When I make this soup in Japan, my mother boils the beans for me..
Chili, without the beans—just beef, tomatoes, onions, and lots of great spices. Make it ahead, freeze the leftovers, eat it for days. I do tend to like beans in chili because they add some bulk economically, and I find them delicious. But many people have dietary issues with beans or would. This easy black bean chili recipe is fast and delicious!