Mexican Bruttois with sour cream and apple salsa Recipe. RED CURRY CHICKEN WITH SOUR CREAM DIPHome Foodie. Place cheese and salsa on half of the omelet. Fold the top over to help melt the cheese.
I learned this recipe from many years of eating with the Mexican cooks at my restaurant. They like to sneak in breakfast before we open. I use flour tortillas and add onion green and/or red pepper to the egg mixture. You can cook Mexican Bruttois with sour cream and apple salsa using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mexican Bruttois with sour cream and apple salsa Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Mexican Bruttois with sour cream and apple salsa
Ingredients of Mexican Bruttois with sour cream and apple salsa Recipe
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 cup of amul cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 packet of oats.
- You need 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
Top with sour cream and salsa. Serve with sour cream and salsa. This pairing is most likely the first edible that comes to mind when Jicama is a refreshing root vegetable that has a slightly sweet taste and crunchy texture, kind of like a mix between a potato and an apple. The most common Mexican salsas are salsa roja, salsa verde, and pico de gallo.
Mexican Bruttois with sour cream and apple salsa instructions
- Take plain flour in a bowl.add 1/2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp oil in it.make a soft dough and keep it aside for 15 min..
- Take 2 tbsp oil in a pan.add cumin seeds in it.cook it for 2 min and add ginger garlic paste.cook it for 2-3 min.
- Add onion in it.cook it till golden brown and add capsicum in it.cook it for 5 min at medium flame.now add tomato in it.cook it for 5-10 min..
- Add 1n half tbsp salt salt in it. 1/2 tbsp garam masala 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder.cook it for 2 min..
- Add oats in it.cook it for 1 min and add water in it.cook it for 5 min and add boiled chickpeas in it.cook it till all water soaks and Bruttois mixture is ready.now keep it aside.
- Take dough and make thin chapati of it.cook it on pan for 1 min.now fill the mixture in it.our Bruttois is ready..
- For apple salsa take chopped apple.add 1/2 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp red chilli flakes in it.add 1/2 lemon in it. Our apple salsa is ready..
- For sour cream.take 1 cup cream.add 1/2 tbsp salt and half lemon in it.our sour cream is ready to flavourise our bruttois.
- Yummy tasty must try.
The Tex-Mex enchiladas that most Americans are familiar with are tortillas wrapped around ground beef and cheese, and doused with enchilada sauce or gravy. Learn how to make Roasted Tomato Salsa. Meat, salsa, tortillas, cheddar cheese, and sour cream, right? That mustachioed man with the nice sombrero might be deceiving, but Tapatio (the salsa at least, Tapatios are people from the city of Guadalajara) is not Mexican at all. Topped with Sour Cream, Creamy Avocado Salsa and Enchiladas sauce.