Capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab Recipe. Find more salsa recipes at BBC Good Food. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women This capsicum tomato cheese sandwich is. Step by step instructions to make Tomato Capsicum Salsa.
Add some grated mozzarella cheese over it. Put the bread again in the oven until the cheese has melted. Tomato upma recipe with step by step photos. You can cook Capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab
Ingredients of Capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab Recipe
- You need of For the kebaab dough-.
- It’s 11/2 cup of upma (used thick rawa made from wheat for making upma).
- It’s 1 of egg(1/2For dough+1/2for outer crust).
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 of green deseeded chillies finely chopped.
- It’s Handful of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of Handfull of fried crushed peanuts(optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumb.
- Prepare of For the kebaab stuffing-.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped medium size tomato.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped capsicum small size.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chaatmasala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of For outer covering of capsicum tomato salsa stuffed cheese kebab.
- It’s of Bread crumbs 1/4 cup or as per requirement.
- You need 1/2 of egg.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying kebaab.
- It’s of some chopped tomatoes and capsicum for serving the kebaab.
Tomato upma is tangy, spicy and tasty upma variety with full on flavors from tomatoes and spices. Amongst the upma varieties, tomato upma is my favorite. the reason being I like a lot of recipes made with tomatoes. Yes, chef Jalal has stuffed the chicken breast with a cheese and spinach filling and finished it with a butter and herb sauce. Cooking Videos >> Chutney, Raita, Sauce, Jam, Masala Recipes > Stuffed Chicken with Cucumber and Tomato Salsa by Chef Chicken Roll, Kebab Roll with Green Chutney.
Capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab step by step
- Take wide mouth deep bowl add in all the ingredients and mix nicely with your hand.use less salt because it is already present in upma..
- Now ready the capsicum and tomato salsa for the kebaab stuffing,add in all the ingredients and mix with a spoon and keep it aside..
- Take out bread crumb in a plate and 1/2 whipped egg in a bowl..
- Divide kebaab dough into equal parts one portion should be of tennis ball size..
- Make a small ball from each portion of kebaab dough..
- Now flatten this small ball of kebaab dough on your palm and keep 1 tablespoon of capsicum, tomato and cheese salsa..
- Gather all the ends of kebaab dough and cover the stuffing..
- Now first dip kebaab in whipped egg and then roll them with the bread crumb and give nice disc shape..
- In a same way ready all the disc..
- Now if you want you can keep this kebaab disc inside the fridge for 10 minutes to set or directly fry them on a nonstick tawa..
- Heat around 4 tablespoon of oil on a nonstick girdle(tawa)..
- Shallow Fry all the capsicum and tomato salsa stuffed upma cheese kebaab both the sides until crispy and brown..
- Switch of the flame and serve these healthy kebaab for your kids at the time of tea with chutney or sauce of your kids choice or you can enjoy these hot kebaab just like that..
Capsicum cheese toast recipe – Hot and cheesy toast made with bell peppers. It can be made for a quick evening snack or breakfast. Carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato spinach, methi all go well to make this. The next day, begin by making the salsa. Place the tomatoes in a bowl, pour boiling water over them, then after When you're ready to barbecue the kebabs, take the two skewers and thread a mushroom on first (pushing it right down), followed by a piece of onion, a piece of pepper and a cube of cheese.