Chicken spinach vada with roasted tomato salsa. Recipe. Salsa can be frozen in airtight containers for up to six months. Green up your pasta with spinach-stuffed shells • Taste. We'll show you how to make spicy authentic Mexican restaurant style salsa with this Roasted Tomato Salsa recipe.
Find more salsa recipes at BBC Good Food. Our go-to quick and easy comfort food. The trick to keeping the flour tortillas together is to not overfill them with the spinach and feta. You can have Chicken spinach vada with roasted tomato salsa. using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Chicken spinach vada with roasted tomato salsa. Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken spinach vada with roasted tomato salsa.
Ingredients of Chicken spinach vada with roasted tomato salsa. Recipe
- Prepare of For vada :-.
- Prepare 250 gm of Boneless chicken -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chana dal (soak 2hr).
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need 1 of Spinach bunch chopped.
- It’s of Hand full of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 5 of Green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- You need leaf of Hand full of Curry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- It’s of For salsa :-.
- Prepare 2 of big ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1/2 of a lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Served with a fresh homemade tomato salsa, these are sure to hit the spot for a midweek meal or snack. A one pot chicken spinach tomato dish that cooks up quickly. It's perfect for those busy evenings when you don't have a lot of time for dinner. That doesn't give me a lot of.
Chicken spinach vada with roasted tomato salsa. step by step
- In a cooker put chicken, salt, turmeric powder, 1/2 cup water & cook for 5/6 whistles..
- Switch off gas & let it cool. If there is water in the cooker again cook it on high flame till it dries out..
- Let it cool & then make shredded chicken using two forks..
- Now in a grinder put soaked chana dal,chicken, onion, green chilli,coriander leave, curry leaves, ginger, garlic, cumin seed, salt & grind to coarse mixture.don't add water..
- Now add chopped spinach to the mixture & mix very well..
- Now make vada & deep fry in hot oil till golden brown & bring them out and absorb excess oil using tissue paper & enjoy with homemade roasted tomato salsa..
- Roast tomatoes. Peel and chop..
- Now add onion, salt, lemon juice, green chilli, coriander leaves, garlic to the tomato. Mix everything & salsa is ready..
Serve hot with roasted tomato salsa (recipe below). Garnish with coriander and eat with nachos. Roasted tomato salsa: Put the tomatoes, peppers, chillies and onions onto a baking tray and grill until the skins of the tomatoes and. I've made roasted tomato recipes before that taste awesome but are a tad more complicated. If you're looking for more easy chicken sausage recipes, try my Tuscan chicken sausage soup or my chicken sausage pasta with lemon, green beans, and spinach.