Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa Recipe. This is a true must-try for chocolate fans! Make these cocoa and chocolate pancakes by adding a bit of cocoa powder into the pancake batter. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! pancake mix and cocoa.
Thanks so much for sharing this. Pancakes and hot cocoa.there can't be a better combination and I have to add this is an awesome hub. However. my waffles made with the mix and milk were very soggy and not crispy like a good. You can have Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa Recipe
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Sugar.
- You need 100 grams of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 grams of Olive oil (Or vegetable oil, or melted butter).
Looking for chocolate cake mix recipes? This easy recipe makes a great-tasting chocolate cake with chocolate frosting using chocolate cake mix and cherry pie filling. Garnish with cinnamon sugar or cocoa and enjoy! Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes, healthy pancakes full of fruit, protein, and cocoa powder!
Chocolate Cake Made with Pancake Mix and Cocoa step by step
- This is the cocoa I used. If you are using pure or unsweetened cocoa, add an extra 30 g of sugar..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Mix all the ingredients together well, and pour into a cake tin. Drop once or twice onto your counter or work surface to remove air bubbles..
- I topped the cake in the photo with coconut before baking it..
- Bake at 170°C for 40-45 minutes to finish!.
Make Bakerella's Double Chocolate Pancakes (although these seem a bit more like What others are saying. NOTE: It's better to use a spoon rather than a whisk. Add and mix the melted butter and the vanilla. In another large bowl, mix the sieved flour, cocoa powder, and the baking powder. How To Make a Breakfast Cake From Pancake MixThe Thrifty Couple.