Redneck nacho chili rice Recipe. Cook rice to directions on package. Quick and easy nachos made with only three ingredients. Top with spoonfuls of chili, tomato mixture, olives and cheese.
These nachos were easy to make and delicious. This chili recipe is good if you have people in your household that do not like spicy food. Good quick chili recipe but needs a little umph. You can have Redneck nacho chili rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Redneck nacho chili rice Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Redneck nacho chili rice
Ingredients of Redneck nacho chili rice Recipe
- Prepare 1 envelope of spanish or mexican flavored rice with tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of hormel chili with or without beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1/2 envelope of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 of mixed seasonings.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce of your choice (i like daves insanity sauce).
I added an additional teaspoon of Chili powder, a teaspoon of cumin, and some salt and pepper. Chili Cheese Nachos – Mostly Homemade Mom. So every time we go out to eat, which is just about never anymore, we go all out and get an appetizer. Usually it's nachos, spinach and artichoke dip, stuffed mushrooms… yeah pretty much those are the favorites.
Redneck nacho chili rice instructions
- Cook rice to directions on package.
- Heat chili till warm.
- Mix remainder of ingredients with cooked rice and chili and mix well and blend cheese and enjoy spicy redneck goodness!.
Add the pinto beans, tomatoes, chili powder, and cumin. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently. Break tortilla chips into smaller pieces and put about half of them in the bottom of. Related Nachos from Red Robin: Nacho Ordinary Chili Nachos. view all red robin products. Other Types of Nachos: Nachos with Beef and Cheese.