Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes
Ingredients of Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Soy milk.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 of sprinkles Cinnamon (optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Walnuts, maple syrup, or topping of your choice.
Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes step by step
- Steam or microwave the kabocha squash and mash..
- Combine the kabocha from Step 1 with the plain flour, salt, and raisins in a bowl..
- Mix gently in a cutting motion..
- Add the soy milk and mix lightly. Add cinnamon to taste. Add a little soy milk at a time if you want to make the batter more runny..
- Grease a frying pan with oil, pour in about 1 ladleful of batter. The pancake should be 10-15 cm depending how runny the batter is..
- When the top surface becomes dry, flip it over. Cook until slightly brown, and it's done. There you have a thick and filling pancake mostly made of kabocha squash!.
- If the sweetness from the kabocha squash is not enough, drizzle with maple syrup, or other topping of your choice. Top with walnuts and kabocha seeds to make a lovely treat for your guests..
- I couldn't wait, so I had some of the first pancake before I made the second one..