Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe. And these cheddar bay biscuits are no exception. There's no kneading or rolling of any kind. Just got the Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit recipe off your page.
This recipe is a variation of Red Lobsters "Cheddar Bay biscuits". Honestly, I like my way better. Spoon butter mixture over hot biscuits. You can have Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Ingredients of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of bisquick mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried parsley.
This copycat version of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits is made completely from scratch – enjoy these warm, buttery biscuits at home (they taste a million times better, too!). These biscuits could not be easier. Quite possibly the easiest biscuit I have ever made! We loved a sharp cheddar cheese for these biscuits, but I did leave mild cheddar in the recipe.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
- Brush generously over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
Keyword: cheddar bay biscuits, red lobster biscuits. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits are easier AND tastier than a box mix! You may have noticed a lack of seafood recipes on this site. Yes, you can buy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix online now. You can even buy it in most grocery stores.