Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe. I love this peanut butter mug cake when it's late at night and I'm craving something sweet. Add in some chocolate chips or an extra. After successfully making biscoff mug cake, I realized that I could apply the same recipe to a peanut butter mug cake.
Three minutes from sweet tooth attack to cake in hand – not kidding! And you don't have to be a vegan to enjoy this Easy Peanut Butter Vegan Mug Cake. Because trust me – it's plenty moist, decadent, and just plain. You can cook Peanut Butter Mug Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Mug Cake Recipe
- It’s 1/4 cup of flapjacked protein pancake and waffle mix.
- Prepare 1 scoop of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 5 g of peanut butter baking chips.
Mug cake recipes are easily one of the most sensitive kinds of recipes you can make. That's because a mug cake can go My only other pro-tip for this mug cake is to make sure you use "runny" smooth peanut butter. If your peanut butter is on the thicker, clumpy side, put it. I started with a peanut butter mug cake because peanut butter is so good!
Peanut Butter Mug Cake step by step
- Add dry ingredients 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- 1 scoop of protein powder peanut butter flavor. I like Quest because you can get packets and I have used them in many recipes and it holds it's flavor.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 5 g of peanut butter baking chips. Just 5 g so use that scale.
- 1/4 cup of water if you need more add it little by little.
- Place in a mug and microwave for 1 minute.
- Here it is kinda sad looking still tastes 😊.
- Add a scoop of low calorie Halo Top. Walmart is now carrying flavors. I needed to put these two together for sure.
- Here is the nutrition data for these two together that's 40g of protein. Hell yeah 👍.
It worked out really quite well! Try making this deliciously moist peanut butter mug cake! Topped with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, or even extra peanuts, it's a simple dessert to make when you're in the mood for something sweet and satisfying. Sometimes a dessert is so good that you need to describe it in all caps. How to make a single-serving chocolate peanut butter cake: Gather your ingredients, mix everything together in a mug or small bowl, bake in either the microwave or oven, then devour all of.