Dave's Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. The name says it all—this pot pie is damn delicious! This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter!
Swap out chicken for turkey or try a different frozen veggie combo to put your own unique spin on this old-fashioned favorite. How To Make Easy Chicken Pot Pie – Homemade Chicken Pot Pie From Scratch! In today's show, Mike and Dave will be sharing how to make chicken pot pie recipe. You can cook Dave's Chicken Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Dave's Chicken Pot Pie Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Dave's Chicken Pot Pie
Ingredients of Dave's Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- You need 2 each of cooked chicken breasts diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of veggies peas carrots celery etc.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of bisquick baking mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 slice of american cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chicken bullion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic podwer.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Chicken Pot Pie Domes. featured in Epic Party Dishes. Arrange the bowls on a baking sheet. Use a small knife to make small slits in the top crusts. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor.
Dave's Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F..
- spray deep dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- in mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup milk, can of soup, sour cream begin to combine..
- add Dijon, bullion powder, salt, garlic and pepper..
- add to mixture diced chicken and veggies. combine well and pour into prepared pie pan..
- top mixture with slices of american cheese. try to cover most of the mixture..
- in mixing bowl combine baking mix, 3/4 cup milk, shredded cheddar. if you like, season this with a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- pour mixture on top of American cheese in pie pan. this topping should be somewhat runny. not like a dough. add more milk if needed..
- bake 30 to 40 minutes when top crust is golden and toothpick or fork comes out clean..
It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. This chicken pot pie recipe is also known as "Mrs. Hering's Chicken Pot Pie" in the Marshall Field's Cookbook, from the famed Chicago Marshall Fields department store. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce.