🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 Recipe. This easy beef chili with balck beans is the best chili recipe! Lower in fat than most red meat dishes and with a high fiber content thanks to the beans, this This chili pleases all the palates in my house – not too spicy (although you can kick it up if you wish), loaded with flavor. This easy chili recipe is made with ground beef, tomatoes, and beans.
This chili recipe is extremely easy anyone can make it. You only need a few ingredients and a little patience. Add your ground beef and sweet italian sausage meat to the pot and chop it up with a spatula. You can cook 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 Recipe – How to Make Perfect 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥
Ingredients of 🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 Recipe
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilis.
- You need 2 can of Brooks chili beans (i used hot, but feel free to use mild).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (or venison, or both, or u could use sausage).
- You need 3 tbsp of chili powder (i like my chili on the spicy side, feel free to just add a little if you don't tolerate spice well).
- You need 1 dash of ground cumin (optional).
- It’s 1 of small onion diced (u can use some onion powder if u dont liek onions or just leave it out if u hate them).
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cayenne pepper (if u don't like your chili spicy leave this one out or just add a dash).
Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos). As with all sauces & chili make sure that you adjust the seasonings before serving. (I am full from all the taste testing I loved that is was spicy but not unbearable. Delicious can't wait to make it again! Chili con Carne By Any Other NameHow to Make the Best Keto ChiliThis cool weather classic is certainly eminently tweakable and open to experimentation, which is why you can easily end up with an ingredients list running to the dozens of items, with a pinch of this here, a soupçon of that there.
🔥Easy delicious beefy Chili with a kick🔥 step by step
- Brown ground beef in large pot.
- drain the fat from the meat.
- add diced onion to ground beef, cook until onions are translucent or approx 5 mins. and for those of you who hate onions, lie my husband, you can use powdered onion to taste or just leave out the onion all together..
- add all additional ingredients to pot, (canned tomatoes, chili beans, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar) mix..
- cook on medium low heat for approx 20 mins, the longer it cooks the better it is, but as soon as u bring it to a boil it's ready to eat..
Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! All you need to do is crumble up your ground beef and then dump the rest of your ingredients in your slow cooker. And if you have a saute function in your crockpot, you have yourself a true one pot wonder. A simple and easy chili made faster in your Instant Pot. If you've got an hour to make dinner, from start to finish, and your heart is set on a pot of meaty beef and bean chili that tastes like it cooked all day, skip the stovetop and pull out your electric pressure cooker — everything you desire in a bowl of.