Phil's Easy Chili Recipe. Nice easy chili, this is almost the same chili that I grew up on (with the exemption of the jalapenos). This chili was very tasty and easy but not as spicy as I expected it to be. Try my easy and simple recipe for chili tonight! #chili #chili.
The Best Chili Recipe – with ground beef, beans, and homemade chili seasoning. Incredible, perfectly spiced healthy chili made with lean ground turkey, kidney beans and corn. Sriracha adds a nice unexpected kick. You can cook Phil's Easy Chili using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Phil's Easy Chili Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Phil's Easy Chili
Ingredients of Phil's Easy Chili Recipe
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- It’s 8 oz of package sliced baby Bella mushrooms (cut these into smaller pieces).
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of can chili beans (red beans) (I prefer mild).
- You need 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- You need 16 oz of beef broth (it usually comes in a 32oz container).
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic and pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Optional: shredded cheese.
- You need of Optional: Greek yogurt/sour creamy.
- You need of Optional: oyster crackers (Or any cracker).
Serve with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, green onions. The BEST quick & easy chili recipe! Former lonely peep, crochets food outfits, fave food: burritos. And you can't talk about soup without talking about chili!!!
Phil's Easy Chili instructions
- In a large pot, heat oil and brown and crumble the beef on medium heat.o.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot and stir them together. Reduce heat to medium-low for 20 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to simmer and stir every 5 minutes for 20 minutes..
- Serve and add optional ingredients, if any..
With so many variations of this easy-to-make meal, you'll stay full and satisfied until it's springtime again. This easy chili recipe cooks on the stovetop and is perfect served alongside Homemade Cornbread, buttered toast or Buttermilk Biscuits. Add in your favorite toppings like cheese and onions for the. It satisfies a hungry crowd, uses economical ingredients, and tastes just right on a chilly (pun intended!) winter weekend. Cold winter months make us long for warm, soul-satisfying home-cooked meals.