Cabbage Patch Muffins Recipe. Cabbage Patch Muffins My husband loves corn mayonnaise muffins. Since spring cabbage is delicious and in season, I created this new version. Any type of sliced cheese–the melting type or regular cheese–is fine.
Served this with pork chops and baked potatoes. Turn Cabbage into Quick Main Dishes By: Carl Hanson. Serve it with my cornbread muffins for a great comfort food meal everyone will love. You can have Cabbage Patch Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Cabbage Patch Muffins Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Cabbage Patch Muffins
Ingredients of Cabbage Patch Muffins Recipe
- Prepare 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○ Milk.
- It’s 30 grams of ○ Margarine.
- Prepare 30 grams of ○ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 slice of ○ Sliced cheese (shredded).
- You need 50 grams of ☆ Cabbage (roughly chopped into 2 to 3 cm squares).
- You need 1 of ☆ Vienna sausage (thinly sliced into rounds).
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 1 of ☆ Black pepper.
Cabbage Soup or "Cabbage Patch Stew" as we call it around my circle of friends, is a super-huge hit and the recipe is requested anytime I make it. So foolproof, it's almost not a recipe. You pretty much just dump in the ingredients and then let them all just dance together until they've made a merry, tasty, hot meal, on the spot. Cabbage Patch Halibut View Recipe this link opens in a new tab.
Cabbage Patch Muffins step by step
- Combine the ○ ingredients in a bowl, microwave for 30 seconds at 600W, then mix well with a rubber spatula. Preheat oven to 170℃..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Add the pancake mix to the bowl from Step 1, then add the mixture from Step 2, and fold with a rubber spatula until the flour is mixed in well..
- Fill mold with parchment paper, then bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. They are done when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- The sweetness and moisture from the cabbage makes the muffins tasty and rich..
BabyLand General Hospital in Cleveland, Georgia remains a top tourist attraction and special event locale. BabyLand General Hospital in Cleveland, Georgia remains a top tourist attraction and special event locale. Chop all veggies (peppers, onion, celery, cabbage). Combine ground meat with bell pepper, onion, and celery. Saute until meat is no longer pink.