Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe. Looking for a pancake recipe that's healthy and great for weight gain? See how I made these delicious banana & peanut butter pancakes. These peanut butter pancakes will keep you going all day long!
Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe. There has been a lot of pancake eating happening in my kitchen lately, especially at really weird times in the day. These gluten free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes start with my classic protein pancake base, then I add sliced bananas, mini dark chocolate chips as they cook. You can cook Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of Dry Oats.
- You need 6 of egg whites (large).
- You need 1 cup of Cottage Cheese – Fat Free.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 of scoop Isopure Banana Cream Whey Protein Isolate.
- You need 1/2 large of banana sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of PB2.
You know who would totally appreciate these Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes? Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes – easy protein pancake recipe with banana, oatmeal and plant based protein powder. I don't think I have much to say today about protein pancakes. My eyes are too wet to see the screen but … these peanut butter protein pancakes are.
Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes instructions
- Combine oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, cinnamon, vanilla, and isopure protein until smooth..
- Cook batter in 1/4 cup increments.
- Add banana slices between pancakes and top with remaining banana slices and PB2 peanut butter..
Peanut butter for delicious peanut butter-y goodness and some extra protein. Add milk and peanut butter powder and mix until all dry ingredients are moist. Optional: Layer on banana slices and top with Dymatize Elite Peanut Butter protein bar chunks or You Fresh Naturals Sugar. Protein Pancakes! super easy with no refined grains or refined sugar. just oats, banana, eggs, baking powder, and protein powder. With peanut butter and chocolate chips and a little bit of maple syrup, which is just how I ate them growing up, post-swim-team practice, sometimes mushed together into a.