Taco Bake Recipe. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky Taco Bake Casserole. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings. This cheesy taco bake will have you begging for more.
Mexican Taco Bake starts with ground beef seasoned with Ortega's Taco Seasoning Mix. Ortega's Mexican seasonings use a unique blend of spices to provide an authentic Mexican eating experience. Easy Taco Bake – A pasta dish that tastes like a taco! You can have Taco Bake using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Taco Bake Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Taco Bake
Ingredients of Taco Bake Recipe
- You need of taco.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped. (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1 packages of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of green gian whole kernal corn.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 cup of original bisquick mix.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of shredded lettuce.
This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Cooking recipes, Beef recipes. This Taco Bake was a go to recipe at our house when the kids were young.
Taco Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 325°, grease rectangular pan..
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown, drain! Stir in dry seasoning mix, tomato sauce and corn, spoon into pan, sprinkle with cheese. Stir bisquick mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over beef mixture..
- Bake about 35 mins or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 mins before cutting. Serve with remaining ingredients!.
A delicious crust filled with seasoned ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form! With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. This twist on taco night takes the hassle out of individual shells and serves up the same south-of-the-border flavors in one cheesy, beefy baked dish. You can when you bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for topping.