Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf Recipe. Checkout this easy Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with Vegetables at LaaLoosh.com! Full of flavor, but low on Points, this delicious turkey and vegetable A deliciously low calorie meatloaf that will makes a great weeknight dinner idea, this Vegetable and Turkey Meatloaf Recipe is not only tasty, but quite. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house!
Serve it with garlic mashed potatoes or loaded cauliflower mash and a vegetable on the side and dinner is done! This healthy meatloaf recipe uses ground turkey–which has a higher percentage of healthy unsaturated fat compared to ground beef–and it's loaded with colorful vegetables. You'll also love this recipe because it makes two loaves. You can have Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf
Ingredients of Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini shredded (be sure to squeeze out excess water).
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
That means you can eat one the night you bake it and save the. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf. If you have turkey meatloaf skeptics in your life, this recipe will change their minds. We never used to make turkey meatloaf.
Turkey and Vegetable Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat loaf-sized baking pan/dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and sauté onion 3-5 minutes..
- Add in carrots, celery and bell pepper, and cook an additional 3-5 minutes..
- Add in zucchini, mushroom and garlic for another 3 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, oats, parsley, eggs, tomato paste, paprika, salt and pepper. Fold in veggies..
- Place into pan in a loaf shape..
- Bake until brown 1 hour or so..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Cut into 8 slices (2 slices = 1 serving)..
I've never liked the smuggling zucchini into brownies idea (but I am definitely up for a good loaf of zucchini bread), but I definitely know that burgers and. Arrange the potatoes, mushrooms and reserved carrot chunks and onion slices around the meatloaf. This Turkey Vegetable Meatloaf is also perfect for leftovers the next day. We ended up having it again for dinner, but another delicious way to have it is on a sandwich. Seriously, if you've never made yourself a meatloaf sandwich you need to get on that, you are missing out!