Cheeseburger calzones Recipe. Savory calzones are stuffed with ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard, and dill pickles for a cheeseburger flavor you can grab and have on the go. These calzones are perfect for a meal on the go. Simply wrap a baked calzone in foil to keep it warm while you're on the run.
If you are a fan of Italian Food – you will love this recipe! Cheeseburger combined with an Italian Calzone!! Yaazzz this recipe is a healthified version. You can cook Cheeseburger calzones using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Cheeseburger calzones Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cheeseburger calzones
Ingredients of Cheeseburger calzones Recipe
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant minced onion.
- It’s 2 cup of original bisquick.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Cheeseburger Calzones recipe: Try this Cheeseburger Calzones recipe, or contribute your own. Ground beef, your choice of cheese & sautéed onions baked in a pastry pocket with barbecue sauce. Just add bacon bits for a Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone. These cheeseburger calzones are EVERYTHING your favorite papa could dream of for his special day (unless he's vegetarian or gluten-free, of course): Tender pizza crust, juicy burgers.
Cheeseburger calzones step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. In skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes..
- Once beef is browned stir in ketchup, mustard, and onion..
- In medium bowl, stir bisquick mix and boiling water until dough forms. DIvide dough into 5 equal pieces. Place dough pieces on surface sprinkled with Bisquick mix; roll the dough on the sprinkled surface. Roll each piece into 6 inch round and 1/4 inch thick..
- Spoon beef mixture onto one side of each dough round to within 1/2 inch edges. Top beef on each round with cheese. Fold dough in half, covering filling. Press edges with fork to seal. On ungreased cookie sheet, place calzones..
- Brush calzones with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
Afterwards we took soft shell tacos, placed the cheeseburger mix into the middle with more mozzarella cheese and use a turnover maker to make then into calzones. Easy, delicious and healthy Cheeseburger Calzone recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Cheeseburger Calzone. Kannst Du Dir vorstellen, dass Käse einen richtig leckeren Teig ergeben kann? Tatsächlich eignet sich Mozzarella perfekt für Low Carb Teige und bringt überraschende Ergebnisse :).